I wonder if she has to worry about melting whenever she has to walk in the rain.
*smirk* Are you calling her a witch?
*shrugs* Well if the broomstick fits...
*snickers* Well that would explain her severe Type A personality issues.
Materials: Pigma Micron Pens; Canson Cold Pressed Watercolor Paper
———-For the first time in a long while, I’ve created a new mandala design. TitledHours, this piece is notable for the two segments of twelve on the interior of the circle (representing the hours of the day and night), and then the sixty block segments making up the outer rim (representing the…
Fee free to ignore if you’re not a Tim/Tam fan.
Ooooh… equal parts fascination and worry. Like, I like imagining a synchronized Tim and Tam tormenting Bruce with annoying tidbits of half-knowledge, but the fact that they feel that they have to keep preparations…
The plot bunnies keep trying to figure out a way to saddle Tim and Tam with a Mokona while they’re in Gotham after their 3-year sabbatical.
Like… Watanuki has the black Mokona travel with the pair for awhile, and while they enjoy his company sometimes and he often proves helpful with matters involving ghosts and hostile spirits, other times he drives them both absolutely NUTS because of the trouble he gets into when he finds anything alcoholic to drink.
(How he found a bottle of sake in the middle of a desert, they still haven’t figured out….)
1. Date a boy who makes you happy, but marry him only if he makes you laugh deep-belly rumbles that hurt your ribs as they expand outwards. Date him when he sees that you’re hurting and he gives you a moment to feel that pain like a handprint spreading across your consciousness, marry him only if he can make you smile even while you’re gross sobbing. The world is not a kind place. You will feel a lot of pain. Make sure you are with someone who makes it all bearable. Humor is an excellent gauge of intelligence. Life gets boring. Find someone who makes the banal interesting.
2. Make sure he has scars on the back of his hands, it’s a good sign he has experience either fighting or making things - creation is an act of selflessness and bruised knuckles are a good sign he knows how to defend himself. You’ve got too much soul to be handled by someone who has never been passionate. If he’s never thrown a punch, let him at least have tasted the insanity of bringing an idea into existence. Rough palms are better than soft ones, they have been salted by this earth and made into leather. Callouses are evidence he has lived, that he has broken skin and been in pain over and over and over again and still came back to the source of it. People rub against each other. Don’t marry him if he can’t handle even a little blister.
3. Before you say yes, get him angry. See him scared, see him wanting, see him sick. Stress changes a person. Find out if he drinks and if he does, get him drunk - you’ll learn more about his sober thoughts. Discover his addictions. See if he puts you in front of them. You can’t change people, baby girl. If they are made one way, it doesn’t just wear off. If you hate how he acts when he’s out of it now, you’re going to hate it much worse eight years down the road. You might love him to bits but it doesn’t change that some people just don’t fit.
4. Trust your instincts. If he ever makes you feel unsafe, don’t make excuses, just get up and leave. That’s all there is to it. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
5. If he puts money before you, he’ll keep pushing you to the bottom of the pile until you become his last priority. It’s one thing if he can’t afford what you want, it’s another if he has the cash but won’t spring for a box of chicken mcnuggets. Money and love are arch enemies. 62% of divorces occur due to economic strain. Make sure keeping you is more important than his 401k.
6. How a man treats animals is a good indicator of how he treats children. If you see him raise a hand to a dog, pack your things into a little black bag. Animals at their worst are only half as annoying as a toddler on their best behaviour. Your kids will be beautiful, but they will also misbehave. Same goes for waiters and hotel maids - if he’s rude to those who are working for minimum wage, it says a lot about how he sees himself. Patience is rare and so important. If he’s not forgiving to a dog, he’s not good for your kids.
7. If he isn’t in awe of you, he doesn’t deserve you. You are my little girl and you were born perfect. If he can’t see that, it’s his loss. There is someone who thinks your flaws power his heart. Be strong. If he asks you to change, be like like rock of your birthstone, do not waver. You are wondrous just the way that you are.”
I don’t understand american school years what the fuck is a freshman or a sophomore why do you have these words instead of the numbers
what why would you use numbers
so IT FUCKING MAKES SENSE WHAT THE HELL IS A SOFT MOORE OR A FRESH MAN WHY ARE THE MEN FRESH
America makes no sense, as usual.
bless the person that actually made the chart
laughter from France
France what the fuck
Addendum to the previous post:
My husband is the most wonderful man in the world.
He might drive me crazy when things are “normal”, but when things are collapsing around me emotionally, he’s my safe harbor during the storm.
I don’t know where I’d be without him.
The past couple of weeks have been hectic because of work and back-to-school for my girls, but today…
Today started off fine, but ended up a fucking nightmare.
Will be spending the majority of tonight attempting to stay as far away from sober as I can…
This is a beautiful black and white piece. I’m always so envious of artists who can render natural scenes like this in pen and ink.
Originally posted on Rik Rawling:
It seems to me that almost all our sadnesses are moments of tension, which we feel as paralysis because we no longer hear our astonished emotions living. Because we are alone with the unfamiliar presence that…