DC Comics Ask: How do you want to learn more about the history of the characters in DC Comics-The New 52?
This poll showed up on the DC Comics Facebook page yesterday. Amazingly enough, these are the answer options you have:
- Let the history unfold as part of the ongoing story
- Crisis on Earth-New52: How the experiment ends and we return to the “real” DCU
- Bring back some characters, such as Wally West, Cassie Cain, and Stephanie Brown
- Bring back the old DCU
- A combination of the two. Backup features are also a cool way to add backstory
- More special issues like the #Os
- A fold out special timeline issue
Currently, the first option is leading in votes with just a little over 252 votes. The second option is in second place with just 92 votes. You can also add your own opinion to the poll.
I’m signal boosting this, because whether or not you love or hate the DCnU reboot, this may be a legitimate attempt from DC Comics to take the pulse of their readership. So make your voice heard, vote to reflect your opinion, and reblog this link so that your fellow DC comic fans can share their vote as well!!!
It’s astounding what several hours difference can make.
Currently, these are the top four votes on this poll (the only ones with votes in triple digits):
- Crisis on Earth-New52: How the experiment ends and we return to the “real” DCU (589 Votes)
- Bring back some characters, such as Wally West, Cassie Cain, and Stephanie Brown (436 Votes)
- Let the history unfold as part of the ongoing story (379 Votes)
- Bring back the old DCU (276 Votes)